|Wed Jun 22 2016, 8:00pm|
|Thu Jun 23 2016, 8:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Training & Development Asia 2016 discusses L&D challenges, and discovers insights and approaches taken to addressing employee development needs.
Following its successful launch in 2014, Training & Development Asia has grown to become the leading annual conference for senior HR professionals from large organisations looking to learn about the latest corporate training & development techniques from regional & global thought leaders and to exchange ideas with their peers.
Now in its third year, Training and Development 2016 is dedicated to exploring the latest practices in building a comprehensive and relevant training programme to address your employee development needs.
- Raising skills. Raising performance. Raising profit
- Improving productivity & performance
- Learning ROI
- Learning technology
- Learning development & succession planning
- Aligning learning strategy with business goals
Why you should attend?
- Adopt successful strategies and techniques to help your training & development programmes drive your business
- Gain insights into industry updates on Asia's training & development trends & opportunities
- Share and discuss current training & development challenges HR Professionals are up against
- Best platform to network with senior HR leaders and learning & development specialists from across the region
Who should attend?
- Head of HR, senior HR leaders and Learning & Development specialists
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.