|Tue Jun 28 2016, 6:00pm–9:30pm|
Increasing consumer sophistication and rapid fragmentation across the media industry have undermined established marketing principles, clearing the way for a new breed of brand storytellers and a revolution in content creation. We explore what marketers need to do to respond to these challenges, and how the industry itself needs to change attitudes and approaches to deliver effective commercial solutions.
- Understand the complementary role that Advertising and Content Marketing play in the customer journey
- Gain insights into the relative response rates of Advertising and Content
- Learn the basics of Storytelling from a marketing perspective
- Be able to construct a Content Ecosystem and a five year Marketing Vision
- Be able to structure a Transformational Marketing Division
Speaker: Nick Fawbert
As Head of Knowledge at Brand New Media and one of the leading industry figures in the Asian content marketing sphere, Nick is an experienced, flexible and results oriented media strategist. He has over 20 years track record delivering across global markets with extensive experience in blue chip media brands such as CBS and Yahoo. He has been based in Asia for almost a decade working with brands such as MediaCorp.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.