|Sat Nov 12 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Get set for a night of revelry in Singapore's iconic Clarke Quay as Paktor & Gaigai bring to you a Singles' Party like never before! Tailored just for singles - Spice up your night and get to know new friends through buffet-style food, exciting games and drinks! Indulge in great music played by local talents while engaging in conversations with like-minded individuals.
What’s more - Stand a chance to win movie vouchers!
What to Expect
- 1 alcoholic drink: Beer, Housepour
- Buffet-style dinner
- Flash Paktor app to redeem 1 additional free drink! (Subjected to confirmation by event staff)
- Fun time with ice-breaking games.
- Great music by local talents.
- Lucky draw to win movie vouchers!
- Minimum 100 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
*Members are registrants who have completed a profile on GaiGai's website.
- All payments made out of GaiGai's main site will be charged at Public pricing - Members will have to purchase from our event site (https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=1) due to verification purposes.
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.
- GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.
- GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
- By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos will be taken during the event and these photos may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.