|Sat Aug 27 2016, 5:00pm–7:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
The Red House Challenge 2016 is a competitive eating event where contestants have to consume one of Red House Seafood’s signature dish; the Chilli Crab Bao, under a stipulated timeframe. In conjunction with Red House Seafood’s 40th anniversary, the first-ever Red House Challenge 2016 will take place in August 2016.
The prizes of the Challenge shall comprise of:
- 1st prize: S$3,888 cash and S$200 Red House Seafood Dining Voucher
- 2nd prize: S$1,888 cash and S$200 Red House Seafood Dining Voucher
- 3rd prize: S$888 cash and S$200 Red House Seafood Dining Voucher
- 4th to 8th prize: S$200 Red House Seafood Dining Voucher each
Each Contestant is required to pay a registration fee and will receive a gift bag comprising of a S$20 Red House Seafood Dining Voucher, a Red House Challenge 2016 T-Shirt and a tote bag after completion of the Challenge.
Registration for The Challenge is from 18 July 2016 to 6 August 2016. Registration is available only on www.redhousechallenge.com. You will receive a confirmation email and an e-ticket, which will be used on the day itself.
The Qualifying and Final rounds will be held at the following dates, times and locations:
- Qualifying Round 1: Saturday, 13 August, 2016, from 1300h to 16300h, at Red House Seafood at 68 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188661
- Qualifying Round 2: Saturday, 20 August, 2016, from 1300h to 1630h, at Red House Seafood at 60 Robertson Quay, #01-14 The Quayside, Singapore 238252
- The Finals: 27th August 2016, 1700h at The Quayside (Ground floor atrium space), 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238252
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.