|Sat May 14 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sun May 15 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Mon May 16 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Tue May 17 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Wed May 18 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Thu May 19 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Fri May 20 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sat May 21 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sun May 22 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Mon May 23 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Tue May 24 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Wed May 25 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Thu May 26 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Fri May 27 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sat May 28 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sun May 29 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Mon May 30 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Tue May 31 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Wed Jun 1 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Thu Jun 2 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Fri Jun 3 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sat Jun 4 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
Singapore is a country of frequent boutique fairs, markets and pop-ups where there is a wealth of talent and plenty of opportunity to get your hands on unique pieces. But how do you get up close and personal with some of these great labels without having to battle the crowds? The latest pop-up to hit the scene, The Attaby Collective, that's us, we are a personally curated selection of small, independent labels who work collaboratively together to allow you the time and space to really get to know their brands. Get your hands on something for Home, Fashion, Gifts, Kids, there is something for everyone.
We will be featuring each of these labels in the pop up and we’re looking forward to talking to each of them about their concept and how they all got started.
- Madie Moo – A range of unique, fun and just plain adorable clothing for little girls and boys.
- Frankitas – Bags and purses made from traditional ethnic textiles that are rich in heritage and history. Read our interview here.
- Bo-Ya Creations – Turkish towels which can be a beach towel, bath towel, picnic blanket, sarong, tablecloth, sofa cover, bed throw…
- Cote + Badt – Spanish espadrilles designed and crafted using jute and other natural materials since 1845.
- Maissone – A one-stop-shop of unique and beautiful bed linen and exquisite homeware.
- Maison by Amanda Dyer – A range of the finest quality scented candles.
- Floral Kokora – A modern-day dryflowers concept store, exploring the undeclared beauty of naturally dried flowers from all over the world.
- A Helping Hand – the fabulous new cookbook full of Asian and Western recipes written in English and Tagalog.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.