|Sat Aug 13 2016, 3:00pm–5:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Jazz up your desks, dining room tables or other well-lit spots with your very own DIY mini-garden-in-a-glass -jar also known as terrarium. Not only learn all you need to know about terrariums but also unleash your creative flair as you design and sculpt your miniature garden into a wonderland of your own.
At the end of the session, stay around for an hour of mingling session while savouring sweet muffin treats and admiring fellow creative singles’ terrariums.
What to Expect:
- Terrarium materials and tools.
- Post-workshop mingling.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 15 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Make Your Own:
Established in 2013, Make Your Own is founded to bring a new perspective to the local D.I.Y. culture. It aims to create a platform for people to explore their creativity and make products with a character of their own. We believe that everyone is capable to make their own products and bring fun and enjoyment while exploring their ideas.
Registration and Payment:
- Ticket is only $49 nett.
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=17 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend:
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions:
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.