|Wed Mar 16 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Every year on March 17, the Irish and the Irish-at-heart across the globe observe St. Patrick’s Day. What began as a religious feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.
This year, St. Patrick’s Day comes early at GaiGai. Join us for an early St. Patrick’s celebration with a 3-course Irish dinner. Don your fanciest green costumes and make merry with fellow jolly folks!
What to Expect
- Ice-breaker game.
- 3-course Irish dinner.
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Molly Roffey’s
Established in 2010, Molly Roffey’s Irish Pub stands in the heart of the city of Singapore. It is the ideal meeting point to enjoy a pint of Guinness and traditional Irish food after work and during the weekends. If you want to kick it with the guys, to watch the soccer games, to hang out with the girls on ladies night, and to enjoy live performances by talented bands in town, Molly Roffey’s have it all here at the pub.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/stpatricksdinner to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.