|Fri Apr 1 2016, 7:30pm–9:30pm|
|Sat Apr 2 2016, 7:30pm–9:30pm|
|Sun Apr 3 2016, 1:00pm–3:00pm|
|Thu Apr 7 2016, 7:30pm–9:30pm|
|Fri Apr 8 2016, 7:30pm–9:30pm|
|Sat Apr 9 2016, 7:30pm–9:30pm|
|Sun Apr 10 2016, 1:00pm–3:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Internationally acclaimed show returns to Raffles after sold-out debut run in 2015.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel are heading back to Raffles! In this pitch perfect tribute to TV’s Fawlty Towers, the show starts as the audience wait to be seated, then hurtles along for two hours of fully immersive, highly improvised and site-specific comedy theatre. ‘Dining out has never been this entertaining' (Herald Sun, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015).
As they’re served a 3-course meal by our infamous hoteliers, the audience play the part of diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant. What they get is some fabulous food from Raffles, served Faulty style with a good dollop of mayhem. And with only a third of the show scripted, each show is unique – expect the unexpected!
- ‘Hilarious… an experience not to be missed.’ (City Nomads, Raffles Singapore 2015)
- ‘5* rollercoaster entertainment.’ (Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe 2015)
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience was born in Brisbane in 1997 and tours the world virtually non-stop with eight teams of cast*. It opened a residency in London’s West End in 2012 and continues there still, holding TripAdvisor’s 2015 Certificate of Excellence.
- ‘Who knew having a dinner would be so hilarious.’ (Vanity Shack, Petaling Jaya 2015)
- ‘Uniquely enjoyable… a worthy alternative to some of the West End’s other shows.’ (Britain Magazine)
Experience the Experience!
- 7:30pm dinner performances on 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 April.
- 1:00pm lunch performances on Sundays 3 and 10 April only.
- doors & pre-show drinks from 30 minutes prior, ie 7pm and 12:30pm.
Tickets - all tickets include 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show:
- 179.00 SGD: dinner performance Thursday 7 April.
- 179.00 SGD: lunch performance Sundays 3 & 10 April.
- 219.00 SGD: dinner performance Fridays & Saturdays 1, 2, 8, 9 April.
All bookings and ticket info: SISTIC Ticketing hotline +65 6348 5555 | www.sistic.com.sg
Direct link: http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cfaulty0416
More show info: Click on the Rest of World page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
Venue info: www.raffles.com | +65 6412 1335
- ‘Laugh till you cry through two riotous hours of food, wine and impeccable comic timing.’ (The Great Aussie Bite, Sydney Opera House)
- The cast for Singapore features Donna Gray as Sybil, Jordan Edmeades as Basil, and Anthony Sottile as Manuel.
Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is written and produced by Interactive Theatre International. It is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.