|Wed May 25 2016, 12:00pm–4:00pm|
About the session:
Today’s workplace challenges the collaboration environment in unprecedented ways. There are more mobile workers and more devices being used to communicate than ever before. What if you could collaborate more effectively with customers and partners on any network, with any device, from anywhere?
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is able to support capabilities of voice, video, conferencing, content sharing, messaging, presence, mobility and collaboration at any time, from any device. Join us for lunch and find out what new features and enhancements Cisco Unified Communications Manager has to offer for your business.
Join us as we discuss how to successfully deploy solutions that will boost your productivity by:
- Integrating secure and scalable solutions. - Integrate web conferencing with any room video system. Facilitate voice, video, and file sharing.
- Staying connected anywhere. - Create flexibility by giving employees the ability to use mobile devices as a highly secure extension of your enterprise network.
- Unifying voice, video and messaging on any device. - Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively.
- 12:00 – 13:00 Registration & Lunch
- 13:00 – 13:15 Opening Session by Vega
- 13:15 – 14:00 Cisco Collaboration Technology Update
- 14:00 – 15:00 Technology Demo
- 15:00 – 15:30 Break
- 15:30 – 16:00 Cisco Capital Financing - Helping You Achieve Your Objectives
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.