|Sat Apr 23 2016, 11:00am–1:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
What better way to kick off your weekend fun than joining us for a late morning of sumptuous brunch? Sleep in, throw on something from your weekend wardrobe and be transformed back in time as you step afoot into the café with an industrial meets Singapore retro décor.
Located along the tranquil Geylang River, engage in one-to-one hearty conversations with like-minded friends as you savour palatable breakfast favourites, with a local twist, expertly prepared by the Head Chef at The Tuckshop.
What to Expect
- Private air-conditioned room.
- 1-1 interaction with ample rotations.
- Choice of 1 from the 2 popular The Tuckshop breakfast selections.
- Choice of either freshly-brewed coffee, tea or freshly-squeezed juice.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About The Tuckshop
The team behind The Tuckshop believe the term ‘local’ goes beyond just referring to someone born and bred in Singapore. To them it means someone who supports their ‘local’ neighbourhood wherever in the world they may come from. The five founders now wish to give something back to the area they have all grown to love and contribute to it’s rejuvenation. Hence The Tuckshop: ‘Made by Locals’.
Registration and Payment
- Ticket is only $49 nett.
- Head to http://bit.ly/relaxingbrunch02 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged between 21 to 35.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.