|Sat Mar 19 2016, 12:00pm–6:00pm|
Noise Singapore and Lush 99.5FM present Rail Collidoscope on 19 March, 12pm - 6pm, at The Rail Corridor Art Space. We've planned a great big goodbye at this final event at the Rail Corridor Art Space before it closes for upgrading works. Join us and chill alongside street foods, craft beers, live street art jams and an awesome line-up of local music acts.
Key highlights of the event
- Like a Kaleidoscope, the Rail Corridor “Collidoscope” aims to be a riot of colours, and a meeting where styles Collide and Inspire
- Live art jams curated by RSCLS – reuniting and celebrating artists who have painted at the Rail Corridor.
- 8 art crews made up of 34 artists on board, including a “wii tagging” interactive activity by artist Tech, where audience members can use a Nintendo wii programme to digitally tag their names on the wall.
- The entire event will be hosted by Lush Dj Elias Soh, with scheduled live acoustic music performances by local musicians Jaime Wong, JAWN, Joie Tan; DJs Intriguant and Darren Dubwise.
- Kerbside Gourmet (a gourmet food truck that runs on a buy-a-meal-give-meal to the needy basis), Munch Munch (selling old school titbits and toys) and free beer courtesy of LUSH’s vendor, Belgian Kwirk craft beer will be stationed at the venue to quench the thirst and feed the hunger fangs of guests
- The entire event vibe will be a laidback Saturday afternoon where people can chill to whimsical vibes; and they can also picnic, enjoy the art space and surrounding nature of Rail Corridor.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.