|Thu Dec 8 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
G’day mate! Join us for an evening of succulent steak, fresh seafood and decadent dessert. Enjoy the bold, fresh flavors of the Australian Outback, as we bring you on a trip to the great Down Under!
Conveniently located along the hustle and bustle of Orchard road, Outback Steakhouse offers a picturesque view of the Orchard night-lights. Watch as the world goes by while you engage in spirited conversation with your new-found friends!
What to Expect:
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
- 3-course Australian dinner.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Outback Steakhouse
An Australian-inspired steakhouse restaurant beloved worldwide, Outback Steakhouse pride themselves on serving up variety; their unbeatable steak cuts are complemented by delicious choices of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta at a price for everyone. The casual atmosphere at Outback Steakhouse couldn't be more transporting - it's like you're right there in the Australian Outback.
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Paya Lebar Square, Paya Lebar, Singapore
Fri Jan 13 2017 7:00pm
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.