|Mon Jun 20 2016, 10:00am–5:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Music Examinations Effective Preparation
(covering both Trinity & ABRSM syllabus)
Topics to be covered
- How to practise, present and perform
- Recital Lecture on Graded Piano Exam Pieces - participants may request to perform their choice of piano exam pieces*
- Improvisation & Memorization
- Recital of Mark Tanners' Piano Music by the composer himself!
- Technical / Interpretive matters
- Voice Care for Music Teachers - Tips and Activities on Effective Communication with your student(s)!
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest to perform or request specific pieces to be covered.
Each participant shall receive a Goodie Bag worth $30. Inclusive of lunch.
About the speaker
- Dr. Mark Tanner PhD Hon. BC MA FTCL FRSA
(Concert pianist, Composer, B.I.F.F. Adjudicator, Teacher, Writer and ABRSM Examiner)
- Mrs. Mary Ann Tear
(Consultant and Senior Examiner in Drama & Performance for Trinity College London)
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.