|Sat May 7 2016, 3:00pm–4:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
"Clothes and manners do not make the man; but when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance."
This workshop focuses on the importance of both appearance and confidence. Learn from the fashion expert, Xara Lee, who will be dishing out essential tips and practical advices for men intent on upgrading their personal appearance.
- Basic styling and grooming
- Basic hairstyling
About Xara Lee
Xara graduated with a Bacheolor of Design majoring in Fashion Marketing and a Diploma in Makeup Artistry (Cosmoprof). She is actively contributing her skills to magazines such as Mediacorp's iweekly, 8 Days, etc. Xara has also clinched the COZYCOT Most Loved Beauty Professional Award in 2011. Truly interested in all things beautiful, Xara has participated and won a few fashion styling contests, mainly 'Bysi, The next top stylist 2010', 'Nike Fashion stylist 2010' and 'Manhunt Singapore 2010'.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/mworkshopfleek to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer your friends and receive $5 rebate each at the end of the workshop.
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 18 or above.
- Workshop registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the workshop.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.