|Sat Feb 27 2016, 2:00pm–4:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
"Clothes and manners do not make the man; but when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance."
This workshop focuses on the importance of both appearance and confidence. Our Fleek experts will offer essential tips and practical advice for men who intent on upgrading their personal appearance.
Sign up now and learn how to gain confidence when you head out for a date!
Dressing for your first date :
- Outfits to suit your body type and bring out the best in you.
The proper stature :
- How to walk into a room with confidence.
- How to be confident in social settings.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/mworkshopbeyourownhero to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Workshop registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the workshop, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the workshop, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its workshop, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.