|Sat Mar 19 2016, 9:30am–6:00pm|
|Sun Mar 20 2016, 9:30am–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Marriage Convention 2016
My Love. Our Marriage.
Join us at Marriage Convention 2016 and find out more about how to create your lifelong journey of “My Love. Our Marriage” with your spouse!
Hear from internationally-renowned clinical psychologist, Dr. Huang Wei-Jen, also known as Dr. Love, and other local marriage experts for insights on how couples at different stages of marriage can strengthen their relationship.
Different sessions apply for soon-to-wed and married couples at different life stages.
Held from 19 to 20 March at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre (Level 3), tickets are priced at $12 per person or $16 per couple. Hurry and purchase your ticket now!
Marriage Convention 2016 is co-organised by Families for Life and MediaCorp.
19 March 2016 (9.30am – 1pm)
- Keynote Session: Journey to Love of a Lifetime by Dr. Huang Wei-Jen
- English Session 1: When Marriage Begins by Boaz and Claire Nazar
19 March 2016 (2.30pm – 6pm)
- English Session 2: When Real Love Begins by Boaz and Claire Nazar
- Mandarin Session 1: Decoding Relationship DNA and Secrets of Love by Dr. Huang Wei-Jen
- Tamil Session 1: Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution by Haja Navaz
20 March 2016 (9.30am – 1pm)
- English Session 3: Chicken & Fish Agreements - Making Agreements to Manage Differences by Dr. Edmund Wong and Chang Mun Lan
- English Session 4: Rekindle Love with Marriage Time by T. Padmanathan and Sarojini Padmanathan
- English 5: From Stalemate to Soulmate by Dr. Huang Wei-Jen
- Malay Session 1: My Love Is Not On Paper by Mohamed Khair B Mohamed Noor and Suriati Abdullah
20 March 2016 (2.30pm – 6pm)
- English Session 6: Getting Mars and Venus Down to Earth - Understanding Men & Women’s Real Needs by Simon Sim
- English Session 7: Decoding Relationship DNA and Secrets of Love by Dr. Huang Wei-Jen
- Mandarin Session 2: Chicken & Fish Agreements - Making Agreements to Manage Differences by Chan Hon Shek and Lai Fung Ling
Cost: $12 per person or $16 per couple
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.