|Sat Apr 9 2016, 3:00pm–5:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Lego enthusiasts rejoice! We’re bringing this unbridled brick-based hobby up a notch with Lego® Serious Play®, which allows you to work through imaginary scenarios using visual three-dimensional Lego® constructions.
In a cozy contemporary industrial setting of Dibs, go on a hands-on and minds-on learning to produce a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the world and its possibilities. Come away with the skills to communicate more effectively, to engage your imaginations more readily, and to approach your work with increased confidence, commitment and insight. Get to know not only yourself better but also your new-found friends during the 2.5-hour Lego® Serious Play® session
As Plato once said “You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than you can from a lifetime of conversation”
What to Expect
- Group interaction while immersing in Lego® Serious Play®
- Certified Lego® Serious Play® game facilitators.
Light refreshments exclusively prepared by the Chef at Dibs.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/legoseriousplay01 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.