Sorry, this event’s been and gone
How to Prospect Effectively in Networking Sessions

When:

Fri Feb 19 2016, 7:15pm–10:00pm

Where: High Street Centre, 1 North Bridge Road, #06-01, Clarke Quay, Singapore

Restrictions: All ages

Ticket Information:

  • Special Online: $19.90
  • Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale

  • Additional fees may apply

Website:

Listed by: Daniel Lau

I am sure we all know the importance of prospecting; it is the very first step in any sales process. Without it the sales process will not even begin. However, you might be surprised to hear that many people are frightened of prospecting, especially during a face-to-face networking session. A recent extensive study shows that 50% of all sales people do little to no prospecting at all!

I still remember how I fumbled during my first sales networking event. I planned exactly what I should say, whom I should prospect and set a goal of getting potential leads. However, when it is time to make the move, I was frozen! I realised it is much harder then I initially thought.

In the heat of despair, I decided to approach the Sales Legend, Ms. Lusi herself for help. Being extremely blessed, she took me in and coached me to do sales, especially in the area of prospecting.

My Sales Career Literally TRANSFORMED!

I suddenly realised why I wasn’t getting the results I wanted in my sales career. I can now easily built rapport with anyone and get a prospect’s contact if I want to. I am no longer afraid of networking, as a matter of fact I started to enjoy it! So what exactly has Ms. Lusi taught me? She had imparted to me the knowledge of her invention:

Sales Aptitude and Proficiency Technology (SAPT)

In less than three years after learning SAPT, my income tripled from $3,000 per month to an average monthly of $12,500.


Here are some testimonials from her students:

“Good Morning Lusi, just want to share with you that we had the highest sales ever for May! 52% higher than my highest month since I became agency leader 7 years ago. Thank you so much for your guidance!”

Bernard Ho
Sales Director, Prudential

“Hi Coach, I just received news today that I’m in the top 3 in the whole of Manulife for this month. Though the month has not ended yet, I ‘ll do my best to be the top! Knowing you is the best thing in my life! Thank you :)”

Jessica Wong
Financial Advisor, Manulife

“Hello Lusi, SAPT is truly useful. Anyway I just did a mid-year review in July and realised that my production from January to date far exceeded my entire production for last year!! Your course has definitely played a part in this. I am truly blessed by your teachings. Big thank you!”

Lawrence Chow
Financial Advisor, Finexis

“Got Double Hit today after applying the techniques taught in SAPT! Closed a 4 Bedrooms $1.066m and a Studio $1.039m! Super thrilled!”

Jeffrey Teng
Sales Director, CBRE Realty

In this 2-hour seminar, you will learn:
> How to make your networking more effective by getting the potential leads in the shortest time.
> Gain the confidence to be able to project a great impression, so that you have no qualms about making the first move
> Learn how to speak to the person’s profile, so that you know that what you say will impress them
> Learn what to say so that they will feel comfortable and connected with you very quickly
> Learn how to slide in a “teaser” so naturally that you can secure your next sales appointment smoothly
> Learn what are some of the “boo-boos” that you should never make in a networking session

So how much are you willing to pay for these proven skill sets that had helped hundreds of students in getting their sales? One hundred thousand dollars? Ten thousand dollars?

The good news is our students only pay $6,888. We always have sold out workshops at that price. That is because our students recognise that it is not the cost that matters; what matters is that they are given the opportunity to learn.

How about if I tell you, for a limited period of time, this seminar is valued at only $19.90? Yes! You have heard it right; it costs less than your average monthly handphone bill. In exchange, you will learn sales skills that can help you prospect more effectively! You will learn specific skills that are based on a six thousand dollar workshop! Only if you sign up right now by clicking the “Register” button above.