|Sat May 28 2016, 9:00am–3:00pm|
The Wedge Asia and The Working Capitol are thrilled to present Green Is The New Black Pop-up. We want you to come join us for a lovely morning of Conscious Living, Learning and Connection.
This pop-up event is a short preview of our conscious festival - Green Is The New Black Asia which is happening later this year, giving you a 'best of the best' highlight of our mega event.
In case you're new to Green Is The New Black, it's a festival where we gather the most conscious brands, businesses, teachers, influencers, trendsetters and people (like you) under the same roof... and let the amazingness happen.
- Learn directly from some of the most forward-thinking people in fashion & sustainability in Singapore
- Connect with conscious trendsetters and influencers
- Discover awesome brands and their amazing, life-changing products
- Meet like-minded people who want to do well AND do good
- Watch live performances by some of the most talented musicians in Singapore
If you believe in doing good and want to make a positive impact on people around you - this is the event for you!
We will also organise awesome workshops and interesting talks with limited capacity. So make sure to book a spot (small fee for workshops): http://GITNBpopup16.peatix.com/
Below, you'll find all the details about the talks, workshops, stage performances, marketplace and grub available on the day.
The Talks - 11.00am
1. Conscious Fashion - Can ‘green' become the new black? Join us for a panel discussion and hear from these key fashion experts and influencers:
- Hanna Hillila, Creative Director of Matter
- Raye Padit, Co-Founder of Connected Threads Asia
- Leslie Chiverton, Founder of Transparent Supply Chains (http://transparentsupplychains.com/)
2. Conscious Living - Thaddeus Lawrence, Human Development Coach - What is Conscious Living?
3. Conscious Business - Ashwin Subramaniam, Creative Director of Gone Adventurin' - How purpose drives profits.
A mindful marketplace featuring local Fashion, Art, Beauty and Lifestyle brands who are conscious in their business.
The Grub - 10:30am - 3pm
Curated by Yo Fit Pass, a gathering of a diverse and exciting group of food vendors that will exemplify healthy options that do not sacrifice on taste. Your stomach will love you.
The Workshops - 9:30am - 3pm
We have a series of engaging workshops with some of Singapore top lifestyle gurus on simple changes you can make in your life today.
- 9:30am : Yoga, presented by Yoga Mala Singapore and conducted by Rajesh Raushan
- 11am : Scent Library - An introduction to natural perfumes
- 12pm : 外星之光 ETL No.7 l 9 - A Modern Day Guide To Toxin-free living
- 1pm : InOut - Build your own [Living Jar]
the STAGE 10:30am - 11am & 12.45pm - 3pm
Be entertained by some of the best performers in Singapore.
- Ken Loh - Beautiful acoustic sounds and angelic voice
- Syazia - An aspiring 19-year-old singer who loves the piano and guitar with a flair for beatboxing
Want to get involved? Be a vendor? Volunteer? Join the conscious movement? Send us an email at email@example.com. #GITNBasia #theWEDGEasia #LiveMoreConsciously
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.