|Sat Jun 25 2016, 9:00am–5:00pm|
Part 1.1. (Setting the stage)
- Psychological Elements of success in trading
- Basic and Fundamental market behavior: Trend, time frame, and the fractal nature of market behavior
- Using Candlestick charting to determine trend
Part 1.2 (Combination of time, volume and time analysis for stock trading)
- Understanding the differences between Sideways and Directional behavior
- Using the relation between time, price activity and volume activity as a method to qualify the transition from Sideways to Directional trend
- Introducing Trading Strategy: What is it and why use it
Part 1.3 (Real Indicators the bankers use commonly)
- Construction of Rainbow Lines (total 16 lines+4 colors, combine volume, time with MA)
- Rainbow lines as a means of directional trend identification
- Top /bottom deviation indicator
- Buying /selling signs using White&Red Circle (a indicator combines with MACD,time and volume)
Part 1.4 (Momentum Tools - Practical Applications)
- Trend Expert (special function, to accurately forecast all particular stocks )
- Smart Money (special function, to distinguish the total volume into 3 sources -bankers, hot money and retail investors)
- Tell you two Mathematical formulas, to accurately get the number of days in the upward/downward trend,and the levels of the index(the secrets no one retail investors know)
- The exposure of the activities of the finance institutions(access the details from SGX)
In 1998, Robin Xue joined CapitalMaster. During this time, he developed new expertise in International Stock Markets and FX.
Robin’s experience and training during his time at both Stock Broking and Futures Broking enhanced his understanding of Technical Analysis and Trading. This expertise was augmented by his association and friendship with Linda Wang, a well-known Fund Manager and Trading Coach. Robin’s expertise in Technical Analysis was recognized by the Singapore Exchange who has invited Linda to its panel of Educators. Robin consistently gets very positive feedback from local as well as foreign attendees of his seminars and courses. Besides Singapore, Robin has spoken to International audiences in Peking, Canada, HongKong, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Register online or SMS, To get a set of 'book&CD' with Robin's autograph for the participants register online or by SMS to +65 8324 1723 Luke.
Gift! For all viewers: https://youtu.be/--kx6wA9USM
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.