|Sat Aug 20 2016, 2:00pm–9:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Goal in the Dark, a one of a kind Glow in the Dark soccer event by PowWow, in partnership with The Cage.
Happening on Saturday 20th August, from 2 pm to 10 pm, expect a fun new way to burn those calories and make way for good food and drinks accompanied by music performances and stage activities.
How can I be part of this?
- Get yourself a ticket and get to play friendly matches of Glow in the Dark soccer! (unlimited games)
- On the day, form a team of 5, approach the game master at either 1 of the 2 pitches we have and register your team for a game.
- Game Marshall will call out for your team when it is your turn to play (game rules on our Facebook discussion page)
- Game Ends after 7 minutes or 2 goals.
Won the game? Stay on and try to win 3 consecutive game for a shot at our lucky draw!
Lose? No worries, register your team with the game master again! (you can shuffle team players and form a new team of 5).
Not a Soccer-Person?
- Be there to support your friends during their matches
- Enjoy the live Music Performances & stage activities (follow our page for more updates)
- Check out our event stalls! Feast on the array of food and drink choices!
Our Early bird ticket is now on sale! Get it while it last! Click on the link below to get them from Peatix now!
1 ticket/pax: unlimited games!
Not playing soccer? Free Admission!
Grab it at a Bargain now! Enjoy the sport you like and bring your friends and family to experience the festivities!
Like and Share this with your friends!
- This is a rain or shine event (most area will be cover up with shelter)
- Tickets are non-refundable
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.