|Wed Jan 6 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
The start of 2016 not only signifies a brand new year, but also creates an opportunity to put forth past new year resolutions you have been procrastinating for some time. If making new friends and grasping hold of your own romance are on the top of your resolution list, then join us on the first Wednesday of 2016 for a delectable 3-course Irish meal.
Situated in the peaceful Outram neighbourhood, Molly Roffey’s is easily recognizable with the Irish’s trademark green colors, with its wooden interiors and vintage decorations carefully designed and selected to create just the right ambience to ensure an Irish good time.
Savory Irish comfort food paired with rustic ambiance and wonderful company, these definitely sound like a great start to a new year!
What to Expect
• Delectable 3-course Irish dinner.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Molly Roffey’s
Established in 2010, Molly Roffey’s Irish Pub stands in the heart of the city of Singapore. It is the ideal meeting point to enjoy a pint of Guinness and traditional Irish food after work and during the weekends. If you want to kick it with the guys, to watch the soccer games, to hang out with the girls on ladies night, and to enjoy live performances by talented bands in town, Molly Roffey’s have it all here at the pub.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett.
• Head http://bit.ly/gaigai2016dinner to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.