|Sat May 28 2016, 7:30pm–10:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
You love Bordeaux wines and want to learn more about its Chateaux and its Grands Crus Classés (growths), this dinner is for you. You will be able to taste wines from Chateau Durfort -Vivens, Margaux 2nd Grand Cru Classés (Second Growth), from Chateau Haut-Bages Liberal, Pauillac 5e grand Cru Classé, and their 2nd wines.
During this dinner Jerome Heranval, Director of Chateau Durfort-Vivens since 1999, will be able to share his knowledge about the wines, stories about the Chateau, how his wines are created and of course answer all your questions.
This is a unique opportunity to share your dinner with a Director of a 2nd Grand cru Classé with a limited number of guests.
The team at ChateauAsia has worked exclusively with the Chef of Flutes to design a menu that will pair with the following 6 wines:
- Relais Durfort Vivens 2011: The second wine of Chateau Durfort-Vivens offers, from a relatively young age, the pleasure and thrill of a fine harmonious bouquet.
- Fleur de haut Bages Liberal 2012: From its early years, the wine reveals the power of its terroir and the charm of its youth with fruitiness and freshness.
- Chateau Durfort-Vivens 2009: The grapes benefited from a dry, hot, sunny summer that has placed 2009 among the truly exceptional vintages.
- Chateau Durfort-Vivens 2011: A vintage in which fruit and finesse have been the priority.
- Chateau Haut-Bages Libéral 2008 : A really elegant year for a vintage characterized by its red and black berries aromas.
- Chateau Haut-Bages Libéral 2001: The vintage has a very good maturity and tannic structure. A great classic of Bordeaux
- Amuse Bouche
- Freshly shucked oyster
- Fremantle octopus Terrine
- Iberico de Bellota, Saffron Potato, Tomato, Smoked Almond
- Seared Atlantic Scallops
- Kohlrabi, King Brown Mushroom, Crispy Chicken Skin
- Palate Cleanser
- Cape Grim beef tenderloin
- Braised Short rib, Heirloom Carrot, Charred Shallot
- Pan Roasted fillet of barramundi
- Mashed Potato, Heirloom Tomato, Rocket, Olive Puree
- Vanilla "CRÈME BRÛLÉE"
- Citrus, Blood Orange Sorbet, Sesame Snap
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to enjoy these amazing Grands Crus Classes!
End of Early Bird: May 18th
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.