|Mon Sep 26 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
|Tue Sep 27 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
- Conference date: 26-27 September 2016
- Paper submission deadline: 27 May 2016
- Early bird Registration: 4 July 2016
- Late Registration: 15 August 2016
- Final paper camera ready: 10 June 2016
- Prof. James Albright, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Assoc. Prof. Noel Chia Kok Hwee, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Assoc. Prof. Ida A.C. Mok, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Wilton Fok, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Assoc. Prof. Huseyin Bicen, Near East University, Cyprus
The use of technology in education has revolutionized learning. Shifting beyond traditional mode of education, the integration of technology has become an advantage for students with specific needs. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders.
With e-learning, students can have the access to other universities and academic resource materials from other countries, thereby broadening the knowledge base of students. Given these advantages, it is pivotal to deliberate upon the development of technology use in education.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.