|Thu Sep 8 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Nestled amongst the heritage-chic shophouses of Nankin Row is &Sons, a trendy, buzzy trattoria that embraces the very best of Italian restaurant and bar traditions with modern sensibility. Kick back and relax at with chill-out vibes and all around good vibrations. Feast on the rusticity of honest, classic Italian food while engaging in thoughtful conversations.
What to Expect:
- Delectable 3-course Italian meal handpicked by the Head Chef at &Sons
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations
- Live band
- Private area
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Italian cafeteria by day and trattoria by night, &Sons combines the very best of Italy's traditional food and bar culture with a touch of modernity. Located along Nankin Street, &Sons brings the rustic appeal of trattorias, allowing guests to savour high quality wines with Italian plates and its own specialty cured meats and salami. Every night, &Sons transforms into the perfect location to indulge in a post-work evening aperitivo. The bar features a carefully curated list of Italian wines, craft beers, cocktails, grappa, and the finest malt whiskies that are made available throughout the day.
Registration and Payment
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=2 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.