|Wed Jun 29 2016, 7:30am–6:00pm|
|Thu Jun 30 2016, 7:30am–6:00pm|
Big publishing houses are looking east to Asia for overseas growth potential and increased global market share. Local companies have to keep content niche and local but how can organisations be truly successful in this market? With increased digital usage, the digital publishing space in the Asia Pacific has only just begun.
With this in mind, I wanted to introduce you to the Digital Publishing Innovation Summit which heads to Singapore on the 29th & 30th June. The Summit will gather a wealth of senior publishing executives to discuss emerging trends, key challenges and opportunities within the digital publishing industry. From exploratory case studies to panel sessions and networking opportunities, this summit is designed for the most influential practitioners to walk away with truly valuable contacts and insights needed to stay competitive and to reinvigorate their business.
Key topics include:
- Transformation Through Engineering: Innovative Storytelling, MediaCorp
- How We Are Using Video to Grow Numbers, CNN
- Building Your Audience in a Challenging Landscape, The News Lens
- Transforming to a Digital Culture Within Your Organization, SAGE
- The Challenges Behind New Monetization Methods, Clozette
and many more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Head of Branded Content, CNN
- Editor in Chief, Mediacorp
- Founder & CEO, Clozette
- Managing Director & CEO, Sage
- Editor in Chief, Trinaya Media
- Head of Strategic Partnerships, Google
- Senior Vice President, Publisher, Scholastic
- Director, Global Brand, Haymarket Media
- Vice President, Asia Pacific, TechTarget
- CEO & Co-Founder, Online News Association
and many more.
Why you should attend:
- Network with 120+ senior executives and decision makers.
- Learn from 24+ industry leading speakers on topics that matter most to you.
- Relive the summit via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content.
- Gain key insights of the industry to stay competitive.
Whether your’e looking to increase subscriptions, generate new revenue streams, or improve your daily content, this summit will help you meet your 2016 objectives.
For more information about the summit, please contact the Events Manager Ryan Yuan:
Email - email@example.com or Phone - +852 5808 1636.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.