Additional fees may apply
Beat the Singapore heat with your very own hand-made ice-cream! Learn the Gelato method of making ice cream, from pasteurising to freezing your very own creation. Whisk, stir and mix your unique creation, all in a structured and fun learning environment.
Thereafter, showcase your creativity, wit and knowledge with our mini games designed specially for you; and end the session with a sumptuous ice-cream feast as well as casual mingling with fellow ice-cream lovers!
What to Expect
- 90-minute hands-on ice-cream making workshop.
- Mini games.Basic ingredient and equipment.
- Ice cream buffet with free flow ice cream, mix-ins & waffles!
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Ice Cream Chefs
At Ice Cream Chefs, it is all about choices. With their frost-top (better known as chef’s rock), there are hundreds of thousands ways you can have your ice cream with mix-in! Ice Cream Chefs is about gourmet freshness made your way. Experience it and discover the difference today!
Registration and Payment
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=19 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are umarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill, Marina Bay, Singapore
Thu Dec 22 7:30pm
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.