Additional fees may apply
Welcome to the 1st Annual International Conference on Internet of Things 2016 (CIoT) which aims to explore Internet of Things and its application to businesses worldwide.
The Internet of Things (or IoT for short) refers to uniquely identifiable objects and their virtual representations in an Internet-like structure, connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet (and/or to each other).
Through sharing and networking, CIoT 2016 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to Internet of Things.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 6 June 2016
- Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: 8 July 2016
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 19 August 2016
- Late Registration Deadline: 9 September 2016
- Conference Dates: 14 - 15 November 2016
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.