|Wed Jun 29 2016, 7:30am–6:00pm|
|Thu Jun 30 2016, 7:30am–6:00pm|
Taking place on June, the Chief Innovation Officer Summit will gather a wealth of global leading innovators to discuss new trends, disruptions, structures and partnerships within business. Participant will intimately learn from over 24 keynote speakers and network with over 120 innovation executives.
From exploratory case studies to panel sessions and networking opportunities, this summit is designed for the most influential and driven innovators to walk away with truly valuable contacts and insights needed to stay competitive and to reinvigorate their business.
View the latest summit agenda here: http://bit.ly/1T5C1Zn
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chief Innovation Manager, Nestle
- Head of Pediatric Innovation, Abbot
- Senior Director, Products, Ebay
- Head of Product Innovation,Samsung
- Head of Digital Innovation, Aviva
- Head of Innovation Management, RGA
- VP, Strategy & Innovation, BlueScope
- MD & Head of Mobile Money, Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Innovation Management, NEC
- Director, Innovation, Hill-Rom
and many more.
Join us this June to learn from thought leaders and to discover how to increase your innovation intelligence.
For more information about the summit, please contact the Events Manager Ryan Yuan
Email - email@example.com or Phone - +852 5808 1636.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.