|Sat Dec 17 2016, 9:30am–12:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
With the glass-house studio set amidst the verdant flora and fauna of Dhoby Ghaut Green, engage in a fun and carefree art jamming session. Unleash your individuality and creativity without rigid instructions in the bright, tranquil atmosphere surrounded with soothing music.
No qualifications or experience is required; a blend of curiosity, imagination, creativity and playfulness is all you need to have an enjoyable time!
What to Expect
- Canvas (40 x 50cm), unlimited acrylic paints, brushes and aprons.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 15 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Visual Arts Centre
Built by the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore, Visual Arts Centre is located in the heart of the Dhoby Ghaut Arts & Heritage precinct, a main tourist destination for experiencing the arts and cultural atmosphere of Singapore. Minutes away from several major Singaporean art institutions, museums and schools (School Of The Arts, LASALLE College Of The Arts & Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts), the Visual Arts Centre occupies a strategic location in a highly porous glass-house building situated along a main road leading to the Somerset/Orchard shopping districts, where the retail and cultural life of Singapore converges.
Registration and Payment
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=29 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.