Additional fees may apply
Dog lovers unite! Indulge in delectable dinner, a furry good time with man’s best friends, and fall in love, all for a good cause! Bring your pooch along as your wingman/wingwoman. No one can resist the charms of an excited furball! Located along the nostalgic lane of Joo Chiat Road, Paws N Pans has a fun house where your best friend can run, exercise and socialise with other pooches.
Don’t have a dog? Then use this evening as an opportunity to provide companionship and some love for stray and abandoned dogs from Paws N Pans’ partnered dog shelter. Made a connection (with the stray)? Adopt your new-found best friend on the spot!
Look forward to making new friends with fellow dog-lovers and an evening of barks and laughter!
What to Expect:
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations
- Dinner feast for participants (and pooches!)
- Fun time with stray/abandoned dogs from Paws N Pans partnered dog shelter
- Dog and non-dog owners are welcome!
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners
- Minimum 18 participants
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40
About Paws N Pans
For busy pet owners who are always on the go, Paws N Pans cafe on Joo Chiat Road offers a relaxing space for dogs and their humans to relax and play together in a hip cafe environment. Paws N Pans was established with the goal of supporting animal welfare wherever possible, with the added bonus that you can enjoy some delicious food (or even a drink) while supporting a worthy cause. Let your dog run, play, and explore as you chow down on a plate of fresh hot waffles or indulge in a basket of onion rings. And don’t worry, your pup won’t get lonely – Paws N Pans in Singapore’s Marine Parade is the perfect place for your dogs to socialise!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.