|Sat Nov 5 2016, 11:00am–7:00pm|
|Sun Nov 6 2016, 11:00am–7:00pm|
Christie’s celebrates its 250th global anniversary as a leader and tastemaker in the art world with its Autumn 2016 Auctions in Asia.
From 25-30 November 2016, the Hong Kong-based sale presents distinguished and new collectors in Singapore and the region with a wide range of exquisite treasures of historical significance and with distinguished provenance.
Key categories on offer this season include: Magnificent Jewels, Important Watches, Fine and Rare Wines and Handbags and Accessories, alongside Asian 20th Century and Contemporary Art, Chinese Classical and Modern Paintings, Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art.
Asian 20th Century and Contemporary Art and Important Watches Preview
Notable lots include:
- Exclusive collections from Fu Baoshi and Wu Guangzhong and a scroll by Liu Dan
Chinese Works of Art and Ceramics
- An extremely rare Ruby-ground Falangcai “Prunus” Cup from the Yongzheng era
- A fine and rare “Magic and Prunus” Moon Flask from the Yongzheng era
- A Philippe Dufour 18k white gold wristwatch, that is appearing at an auction for the first time
- A selection of Patek Philippe’s Nautilus collection – as part of the brand’s global initiative to commemorate its 40th anniversary of Nautilus
- An 18K Gold, Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Mother-of-Pearl and Onyx-set Pendule À Cercle Tournant Mantel Clock from Cartier
More information about the Singapore tour can be found on this page: http://www.christies.com/auctions/hong-kong
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.