|Sat Aug 6 2016, 2:30pm–5:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Archery Tag is an exciting new sport which combines the intensity and excitement of dodgeball and paintball while using the skill-set of archery. Using soft foam-tipped arrows, they leave no bruising or marks, making it fun and safe for everyone!
Randomly grouped and given a bow, a quiver of soft foam-tipped arrows, and an opportunity to let both the arrows, as well as sparks, fly, engage in a 90-minute adrenaline-pumping archery tag session. Share a laugh at wild, misplaced shots, have a little friendly competition, place a creative little wager, the possibilities are endless. So come, find out if Cupid strikes the target, while you try to strike yours. May the odds be ever in your favour!
What to Expect:
- Ice-breaker game.
- 90-minute archery tag session.
- Gears and equipment.
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
- Light refreshments.
- Post-activity mingling.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Tag Team Inc
At Tag Team Inc. team-based objectives are the main focus. Teamwork is highly emphasized over individual glory. The pride sense of camaraderie beyond winning or losing. Beyond just playing in teams, they also want to incorporate communication, creativity, and strategy together with fun, excitement and a huge dosage of cool-ness!
Registration and Payment:
- Ticket is only $59 nett.
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=13 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend:
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions:
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.