|Tue Oct 6 2015, 7:00pm–10:30pm|
|Tue Oct 20 2015, 7:00pm–10:30pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
An Educational Seminar on "Why Commercial Property Prices Will Continue To Rise"
Did You Know
- How we make it affordable for you to invest with just S$25,000 cash
- Commercial real estate will be the star performer for year 2015/2016
- Commercial real estate investment enjoys both high yield and capital gain
- Commercial real estate investment is not affected by cooling measures
- How is the residential marketing faring now?
- Is the commercial / industrial market still doing well?
- How do you resolve GST payables on commercial / industrial properties?
- Where are the hot spots to invest? What the properties you should avoid?
David Poh, Principal Lecturer
David has spent many years in the real estate industry, now focusing on commercial & industrial real estate market in Singapore. He has more than 17 years of real estate experience. He has given sound advices to many investors in sourcing, marketing and managing their real estate investment portfolio. He is often interviewed on TV (Channel 5/8/U/NewsAsia), radio & newspaper for his views and analysis on real estate market trends and related issues.
"Attending David Poh’s 3 days programme was the best investment we ever made. The knowledge gained from the class and understanding of the market sentiments helped us to become better investors. Our first investment is an industrial unit near to Tai Seng MRT and within a year the capital appreciation was as high as 16%. Moreover with the upcoming plan by the government in the Paya Lebar areas, we believe the the price of our industrial unit will grow even more."
Joanne Yeow, Investor
Free 3.5-hrs Seminar
Venue: #12-12 International Plaza, S(079903)
For any enquiry, kindly call +65 9238 5229
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.