|Thu Dec 10 2015, 9:30am–1:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
It's not what you teach, but how you teach what you know. When we communicate with passion, it means we share with others that same intense conviction, enthusiasm and powerful emotions that we ourselves feel regarding a certain subject. Powerful, memorable presentations are the result of a deep passion that the speaker has for the subject.
• The Passion and Laughter Formula
• Preparing your Presentations – a speaker must proceed from the assumption that, in every speaking engagement, learners will have preferences diametrically opposite from each other or that from the speaker
• Catching your Audience's Attention – now you are all psyched up and eager to make your presentation, what's next? Hook them in!
• Sustaining your Audience's Attention – you got your audience's attention all right, but how do you keep it knowing that a person's mind wanders after the first few minutes of a lecture or discussion?
• Brainobics and Energisers – they help relieve stress and induce calm, thus extending attention span and sharpening focus
• Making the Presentations Stick – helping your audience remember what you've taught them is yet another challenge for speakers and presenters
• Meaningful Closing and Evaluation – the ultimate measure of true learning should be their ability to translate the learning experience into their daily lives
• Inject passion and laughter in your presentation in fun and meaningful ways
• Understand the six powerful ways to run a dynamic presentation, to any kind of audience
• Apply the principles of whole-brain learning in making presentations
Register now at www.mis.org.sg/events, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6327 7581 for more information.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.