|Sat Sep 26 2015, 3:00pm–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Back by popular demand! Prawning has become one of Singapore’s favourite activities in the recent years. It’s an activity that requires patience above anything else in order to catch these delicacies. It is an activity that comes with a plenty of “lull” periods where one has to be endure before unwitting prawns bite the bait. What better way to let sparks fly and build a bond with your potential match than to catch prawns together?
Get randomly paired up with someone of the opposite gender, grab a prawning rod, and savour the shared moment while you wait for the prawns to fall for your bait and your match to fall for you.
After the prawning session, chill and mingle by the barbecue pits as you grill the day's catch with laughter and camaraderie. Set against the twilight of dusk, your evening will definitely be more awesome than it already sounds!
What to Expect
• Prawning gears and baits will be provided.
• A rod to be shared among each couple.
• Post-prawning BBQ and mingling.
• Myriad of barbeque delights prepared just for you.
• Barbecue accessories will be provided.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About East Coast Prawning
Located near Burger King, Long Beach restaurant and other popular amenities, East Coast Prawning offers both Fresh Water fishing and Big Head prawning! Barbecue your catch at no additional costs, or simply enjoy the sea breeze with the beach right in front of their doorsteps!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett!
• Head to http://bit.ly/prawningbbq01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged between 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.