|Sat Dec 12 2015, 2:00pm–5:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
When it comes to affairs of the heart, it is said that the opinions of our best friends matter the most. So why not bring your furry best friend along, have a ball of a time and meet fellow dog-owners for a Saturday picnic fun. Set against the whimsical backdrop of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, indulge in picnic delights, connect, and let your best pals be your wingman! Now the both of you get to make new friends and have a woof-ing good time!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Delectable picnic goodies.
• Please bring your own dog/dogs and his/her/their food.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 dog owners. Maximum 24 dog owners.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett!
• Head to http://bit.ly/poochespicnic01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be of age 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.