|Wed Sep 30 2015, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Take a trip with us to Fremantle, a major Australian port city in Western Australia. Indulge in savory 3-course Western Australian fare all in the backdrop of the magnificent Fremantle-inspired architecture. What’s better than spending your usual mundane Thursday night out tasting yummy Western Australia cuisine while engaging in relaxed conversations with potential matches who share the same love they have for Fremantle.
Situated at a cosy corner along the Singapore river, relax your mind and body as you enjoy the comfy river breeze, gaze at the amazing night view as night falls.
What to Expect
• 1-1 speed dating with guaranteed rotation.
• Tantalising 3-course meal cherry-picked by the Head Chef at Fremantle Seafood Market.
• Vibrant sights of the Clarke Quay evening scene.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Fremantle Seafood Market
No visit to Australia is complete without an early morning trip to the famous seafood markets located by the jetty at Fremantle harbor, Perth. This is where you can select the freshest catch of the day—caught in the wee hours of the morning and have it prepared fresh right on the spot.
Fremantle Seafood Market has recreated this exciting seafood dining experience. Diners will be thrilled with the chef’s varied and unique style of serving the catch of the week. Be wowed with the unusual variety of fish caught from the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans and flown in thrice weekly from Australia to Alaska.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett!
• Head to http://bit.ly/fremantle01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged between 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.