|Fri Oct 16 2015, 7:00pm|
|Sat Oct 17 2015, 2:00pm|
|Sun Oct 18 2015, 1:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
The Fina Diving Grand Prix makes its debut in Asia this October, at Singapore’s very own OCBC Aquatic Centre.
Catch 2015 World Champion, Wang Han, 2012 Olympics Silver medalist Britanny Broben and other world class divers from North Korea, China, Ukraine, Malaysia, Australia, Sweden, Indonesia, Egypt and our home-grown athletes from Singapore dive for top honours.
Star divers to catch in action include:
• Brittany Broben (AUS) – Olympic Silver Medalist in the 10m Platform at London 2012
• Wang Han (CHN) – 2015 World Champion in the 3m Mixed Synchro, Silver Medalist in the 3m event at the 2013 World Championships
• Wu Chun Ting (CHN) – Three-time Gold Medalist at the 2014 World Diving Junior Championships
• Lois Toulsen (GBR) – 2015 European Champion in the 10m Platform
• Katherine Torrance (GBR) – 2015 European Champion in the 3m Springboard
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.