|Sat Sep 26 2015, 9:00am–1:30pm|
|Sat Sep 26 2015, 1:00pm–6:00pm|
|Sun Sep 27 2015, 9:00am–1:30pm|
|Sun Sep 27 2015, 1:00pm–6:00pm|
|Sat Oct 3 2015, 9:00am–1:30pm|
|Sun Oct 4 2015, 9:00am–1:30pm|
|Sun Oct 4 2015, 1:00pm–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
A signature programme of Archifest, an annual architecture festival in Singapore, Architours is a series of guided tours to explore and learn about local design and architecture. Participants will get exclusive introduction to unique architecture in our city. Learn about the design strategies that were employed in the projects as told by the architects and architecture associates as they take participants on an experiential journey through the creation. The highly anticipated Architours returns in 2015 with newly curated journeys featuring award-winning as well as hidden gems in Singapore.
Some of Architours 2015 highlights include:
1) National Gallery Singapore By studioMilou Architecture in collaboration with CPG Consultants
2) Indian Heritage Centre By Robert Greg Shand Architects
3) NTU Learning Hub By CPG Consultants
4) SkyTerrace@Dawson By SCDA Architects
5) Yale-NUS College By Forum Architects in collaboration with Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.